Posted to rec.woodworking
Bill[_41_] Bill[_41_] is offline

Default Hole spacing

Eric wrote:

"Jack Stein" wrote in message ...

On 8/24/2011 2:10 AM, Bill wrote:
On 8/21/2011 10:39 AM, Twayne wrote:
On 8/23/2011 6:08 PM, Jack Stein wrote:

Just about any free CAD 2D program will do that for you including
Sketch-it or whatever it's called.

It's called Sketchup and I'm surprised Swing and Leon didn't mention
it.

I haven't read all of the messages before this one, so please excuse me
if this has been suggested. But why not build a *paper model* (you don't
need high-power computer software for this problem).

There are lots of ways to solve this long standing problem, as this
thread has shown. You only NEED one of them.

"Give me a fish and I eat for a day, Teach me to fish and..."