Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon[_7_] Leon[_7_] is offline

Default Hole spacing

On 8/21/2011 9:32 PM, willshak wrote:
Leon wrote the following:
On 8/21/2011 10:17 AM, Swingman wrote:
On 8/21/2011 6:40 AM, Leon wrote:

Spread sheet! I dont need no stinking Spread sheet. LOL

Getting older each day, I simply got damned tired of rebuilding the
wheel every time I needed to _quickly_, and evenly, space slats between
table or chair legs _without fuss_.

... and without putting the decimal place in the wrong spot.

So I sat down, expressed how I came up with a solution algebraically
one that ALWAYS works, to the decimal point each time I had to do it,
and in less time that it takes to tell, and put it in a spreadsheet.

It's called making technology work for you ... when you get old enough
to experience old timer's disease, you'll understand, you young
whippersnapper!

may be sooner than you think with that B'day within a week

ROTFLA,,,, It bites me in the ass every time! We have been cleaning
dads house out for the last 4 days, 37 years of collecting.

Speaking of Bdays, my neighbor the computer guy's wife used to live in
the same neighborhood as my dad, she lived in a 6 house cu-de-sak that
was the end all to Christmas decorating. Any way her Bday is 8/24.

Where do we send the BD cards?

Each of us would prefer money! ;~) Four of us have birthdays
beginning and ending 8/22 and 8/27.