Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] mkirsch1@rochester.rr.com is offline

Default Mounting Shelf Without Damaging Walls?

On Aug 17, 8:50*am, DerbyDad03 wrote:
I need to mount the corner shelf in this picture on my daughter's dorm
room wall. I am not allowed to drill holes in the wall or damage the
walls in any way.

There are about 1000 other ways to position a clock radio so it is
accessible from a bed. Why do you feel the need to intentionally
handicap yourself by limiting the solutions to THIS shelf?

Personally, I'd try Command strips. If not by sticking the shelf
directly to the wall, then by hanging the shelf from 3-4 Command Hooks.