Posted to alt.home.repair
harry harry is offline

Default Gray water leachfield

On Jul 27, 12:30*pm, ZeroWorship wrote:
On 7/27/2011 3:11 AM, harry wrote:

On Jul 27, 3:41 am, "Steve *wrote:
I'm making a beer brewing room in one of my containers. *I want to drain
grey water (that with soaps, sanitizer, and a little organic matter) into a
leachfield. *There will be no septic tank because there will be no solids.
I know people who have done this with RV's.

I am going to cautiously read up on my county's laws, but think I can put
one in with little falderal in my very rural setting.

Anyone done this? *Advice? *Suggestions?

TIA

Steve

Heart surgery pending?www.heartsurgerysurvivalguide.com
Heart Surgery Survival Guide

You would be poisoning the earth unless you use biodegradeables and
even then, many are suspect.
Typical f**g Yank, poison the world so you can make/save money.

like BP?- Hide quoted text -

BP cleaned up . Unlike Chevron.
http://theamazonpost.com/tag/oil-spills

Or the Torrey Canyon.