Posted to alt.home.repair
Country[_2_] Country[_2_] is offline

Default OT (kinda) Quick Pole Regarding Dish Network vs Direct TV

On Jul 22, 5:04*am, "Ed Pawlowski" wrote:
"NicoleV" wrote

*The number of channels is meaningless if they are not the ones you
want to to watch. * He breaks down the cost per channel for each supplier.
I don't care if one supplier has 900 channels at 2¢ or one had 200 at 40¢ if
they are not the ones I want to watch. I may use 25 of the total in real
life.

That's right. I have about 70% of the channels on direcTV not even
show up when I'm searching for something to watch.