Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT (kinda) Quick Pole Regarding Dish Network vs Direct TV

"NicoleV" wrote
. BestTvForMe.com was the best site I found with no
bias and I still recommend it to this day to anyone who asks me which TV
provider is the best.

I found much of it useless. It rates "packages" as an item from on to four
stars. What really matters is what packages are of interest to you, not to
him. The number of channels is meaningless if they are not the ones you
want to to watch. He breaks down the cost per channel for each supplier.
I don't care if one supplier has 900 channels at 2¢ or one had 200 at 40¢ if
they are not the ones I want to watch. I may use 25 of the total in real
life.