Posted to uk.d-i-y
The Night Tripper[_3_] The Night Tripper[_3_] is offline

Default Lidl 9" Angle Grinder - any good?

Hi All
Lidl have a 230mm Angle Grider for £30 on Monday. I really donlt want or
like angle grinders (it's one tool it's good to be scared of, I feel), but I
have a possible use for one coming up - cutting up the angle iron of an old
trailer for scrap.

At that price I'm tempted to buy one and try to sell it on cheap afterwards.
Any opinions on its general suitability for such a job? I have an
alternative offer of an old (B&D?) Proline Angle Grinder which I could buy
instead, if the team thinks that would be a better bet ;-o.

Thanks
Jon N