Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Blown in cellulose in new construction

On Thu, 30 Jun 2011 09:01:50 -0700, Oren wrote:

On Thu, 30 Jun 2011 06:31:29 -0700 (PDT), ls02
wrote:

I heard most places who cell cellulose insulation rent the blower for
free. Does HD or Lowes rent it? Can one man operate it?

I recall HD does have the blowers, not sure it if it free use or a
rental fee.

Two people are needed to use the machine. One man operating the
blower hose and one man on the machine. The insulation is tightly
packed in the bags, so it needs to be broken down well going into the
blower.

You are not talking about spray cellulose - you are talking blown
loose-fill. TOTALLY different process.