Posted to uk.d-i-y
DerbyBoy DerbyBoy is offline

Default Sony TV blinking LED fault codes

Though a replacement LCD TV is less than £200 these days, the challenge
is still there not to spend that on a point of principle :-)

--
Adrian C

I agree with you on this point. My JVC is getting on a bit - yet it
deliverers a perfect picture, so much to the annoyance of friends, I haven't
changed it yet. I take the view that the longer I leave it, the better value
for money I will get when I do change it. Just remember the cost of flat
screens when they were new.
Prices seem to be set to enable fast payback of the investment in
manufacturing plant. There are lots of people who are prepared to pay lots
in order to be the first in the road / family to get a new type of product.