Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Spraying Latex with HVLP

I would not use latex
except on walls, not on cabinets or doors.
--

Well, at Home Depot I bought what is labled as enamel semi-gloss as I
heard it was a little thinner than latex. The guy at HD told me even

I can do the cabs I am building by hand but I want to install 11 new
pre-hung 6 panel doors and I did two as a trial effort and the nad
painting (I used a brush) took way too long. I did it in saw horses,
one side at a time, two coats, forever. I was hoping spraying would be
fast and nice.

I wonder if some of this Rust Oleum oil based paint would be
appropriate? I used it to paint part of my truck and it was thin
enough to spray nicely.