Posted to alt.home.repair
Aaron FIsher Aaron FIsher is offline

Default Roof tile glue to repair recently cracked clay re-roof tiles(does it exist?)

On Wed, 06 Apr 2011 20:28:23 -0700, Oren wrote:

At 225 pound, an a lean fighting Army machine I stay off the tile roof,
unless I need my own personal approval up there.

I'm not sure what a 'personal approval' is, but I had to take down a torn-
apart chimney enclosure.

I have to go back up to snap some pictures the team asked for.

Plus, I have to go up to fix the tiles!

I've learned to walk on the arches - but even then, I crack a few every
time I go up there.

I wonder if a hot-glue gun, which heals in seconds, will take the hot
summer heat?