Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Steve B[_10_] Steve B[_10_] is offline

Default OT - Speed Cameras

"Gunner Asch" wrote

several weeks ago, I got on a Ninja and was clocked at 264 mph, on a
paved public road.

Now to be fair..it was a paved road out in the desert. And the scooter
did belong to a CHP buddy of mine. And his partner was running the
speed gun....shrug

But reckless? Hardly.

Gunner

There was a fella who got a ticket on a motorcycle, somewhere in New
England, IIRC, that was at some high speed. Anyone recall it?

Just Googled, and it seemes a Porsche went 242 in a 75 in Texas, and a
motorcycle went 205.11 in Minnesota. How did they get the .11?

I once went 120 on a Honda 750 in around 1969 when they were one of the
fastest things around. That was a rush.

Steve

Heart surgery pending?
www.cabgbypasssurgery.com