Posted to uk.d-i-y
hugh hugh is offline

Default Concrete Bird Bath Cracked

In message
,
johno writes
On Mar 21, 4:37*pm, hugh ] wrote:
We have a toadstool style concrete bird bath and the bowl is cracked. I
was expecting it to shatter this winter but it has survived. Any
suggestions on how to seal it?
--
hugh
common sense." Buddha

Had a similar problem and used CT1 filler, did the trick for me. Works
on damp surfaces and dries rock hard and waterporoof.

Johno

Thanks, I'll give it a try.
--
hugh