Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default cost of LPG gas comparison

On Mon, 7 Feb 2011 13:38:49 +0000 (UTC), Jules Richardson wrote:

We're seeing about 10 cents per kWh here at the moment for propane,
whereas our electric baseboard heat is charged at 4.5 cents per kWh, so
it's significantly more expensive to heat via propane.

And both a damn sight cheaper than here. There are about 2 NZD to the
GBP so your propane is about 5p/kwhr and lecky 2.5p/kwhr. Is that
lecky some for of cheap rate (off peak) tarrif or what you pay for
all your electricity?

--
Cheers
Dave.