JohnT.

Default Now it is Grizzly VS. Delta was...Grizzly G0444Z Question--noreply from Grizzly

I have a 36-650, a nice, all around table saw. big and heavy enough to
be very sturdy, and too big to get borrowed! Get one of those wheeled
dolly things to move it around if you have a small shop. You might also
want to get a better blade, the one that came with it seems to leave a
bit rough finish. I'm still using it, just haven't needed a smoother cut
yet with what I've done so far.

I honestly can't remember what I paid for it, got it on sale at the
local farm and fleet store.

John