Jeff

Default Now it is Grizzly VS. Delta was...Grizzly G0444Z Question--no reply from Grizzly

Thank you all for your comments and the info.

Tom, you are right, there is about a 6 week wait on the Grizzly G0444Z
right now.

So in keeping with the $600 price range to cover the
saw/shipping/whatever, what do you great folks think about the lower
end Delta saws? I am looking at the 36-650 on the website, but I
think it will be too expensive new.

What is the deal with the 36-655? Only available in Canada or will it
come to the Lower 48 soon? I looked up some info, based on emails
about the Ridgid 3650, can the Delta 36-655 really be 1 3/4 hp when it
is rated at 7 amps on 220v?

Any first hand remarks about the Deltas would be greatly appreciated.

Jeff