Posted to uk.d-i-y
Chris Wilson[_3_] Chris Wilson[_3_] is offline

Default Sheds and condensation avoidence thereof

Folks,

I plan on building reasonably large wooden shed (either with a concrete or
more likely a raised wooden floor) this summer, it's going to be a non
standard shape somewhat trapezoidal approx 26' by 16' at its widest
narrowing to around 12' at one end.

I'm more than happy with the basic design and I'm happy I have the skills
for the basic construction and so forth however I will wish to insulate the
shed so that the inside remains dry and at more or less constant (extremes
of winter excluded) temperature. If anyone's that interested I'll be
putting a model railway inside it.

My main concern is condensation or to be more precise how to avoid
condensation, if anyone could give any pointers I'd be most grateful.

--

All the best,

Chris