Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default OT--Actual electronics repair question

Jeff Liebermann wrote:

On Sun, 16 Jan 2011 16:38:37 -0500, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

RG-174?

Could have been. About the right diameter.

I have a 1000 foot spool under my main workbench to make custom
probes with.

I prefer LMR100, RG316, or RG188. Most of the pigtails I've bought
use RG-316. I don't have a 1000ft roll but do have a tangled mess of
indeterminant length buried under the bench.

I paid $20 for it, and it works fine for that use. I also have rolls
of silver plated double shielded teflon coax, but why waste it?

Teflon coated.