Posted to alt.home.repair
Red Red is offline

Default A good household air freshener / deoderant

On Jan 16, 12:15*pm, aemeijers wrote:

Oh, and if you can't bear to put the dog outside to live, give it a
bath. That alone makes a big difference. At the risk of annoying dog
lovers, I consider them livestock. I like dogs just fine, but they do
stink.

Neighbor has several dogs that love to roll in anything smelly; well
dead animals, cow crap, rotten veggies, etc. Guess they think it
smells better than human odor. Their house dog once rolled in pig
****, they let it inside, smelled the odor, tried to catch the dog to
throw it back outside, the dog thought they were playing and jumped on
all the furniture and ran through the whole house before it was
evicted. I liked to have died laughing!