Posted to alt.home.repair

Default A good household air freshener / deoderant

?
"Bob-tx" No Spam no contact wrote in message
. ..
With the cold in the winter, the house doesn't get opened much and
household odors accumulate; cooking odors, doggie odors, bathroom odors,
etc. I'm looking for some good suggestions for room deodorizers, air
fresheners, deodorants, candles, or whatever. We have tried some of the
grocery store stuff without being very satisfied. Some put out rather
strong and nearly objectionable odors, almost making things worse.

I'm not saying we stink (smile), we just like a fresh clean smelling house
like one gets in the springtime when doors and windows are open. I know
that's probably not completely possible, but you see what I'm talking
about.

Thanks in advance for any good ideas.

Bob-tx

There is a spray called "What Odor?" available mail order, Amazon, etc. It
really eliminates the odor, not just cover it up. It does have an odor of
its own for a few minutes, then all odor is gone.

Next would be to consider a dietary change. Less cabbage, beans.