Posted to alt.home.repair
Sjouke Burry[_2_] Sjouke Burry[_2_] is offline

Default A good household air freshener / deoderant

Bob-tx wrote:
With the cold in the winter, the house doesn't get opened much and household
odors accumulate; cooking odors, doggie odors, bathroom odors, etc. I'm
looking for some good suggestions for room deodorizers, air fresheners,
deodorants, candles, or whatever. We have tried some of the grocery store
stuff without being very satisfied. Some put out rather strong and nearly
objectionable odors, almost making things worse.

I'm not saying we stink (smile), we just like a fresh clean smelling house
like one gets in the springtime when doors and windows are open. I know
that's probably not completely possible, but you see what I'm talking about.

Thanks in advance for any good ideas.

Bob-tx

Try to get a heat-exchanger, and improve your ventilation.