Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default OT--Actual electronics repair question

On 1/14/2011 12:58 PM Jeff Liebermann spake thus:

That's why I like California. Other than earthquakes and government,
we don't have much in the way to disasters here.

Hmm, tell that to all those folks who live "up the hill" from you off 17
whose houses perennially slip-slide away in the rainy season ...

But yeah, I guess apart from that, a few houses falling into the ocean
each year, and those houses that got blown up/burned up in San Bruno,
we're relatively disaster-free here.

who stands to make his point, then removes his hearing aid as a sign
that he is not going to hear any rebuttals.