Posted to uk.d-i-y
Tabby Tabby is offline

Default Fold down table with movable pivot point.

On Jan 12, 8:51*pm, wrote:
I would like to construct a wall mounted fold down table. In the level
position it will reasonably high ,this means that if the hinged end is
fixed at working height the length of table I would like cannot fold
up as the end would not clear the ceiling. *Does any one know of a
track or mechanism that could be fixed on the wall that will let the
pivot end be lowered towards the floor so the full length could be
accommodated when in the vertical position.

G.Harman

6mm steel rod runs from wall to midway out on the table at each end.
Rear of table pushes into holes in wall. To collapse, pull table
outwards and rotate it flat to the wall. The steel rods dont
disconnect, they pivot at each end.

Another is to have the table entirely liftoffable, and hang it on
hooks on the wall to store.

NT