Posted to alt.home.repair
JoeSpareBedroom[_3_] JoeSpareBedroom[_3_] is offline

Default Loss of Water Pressure on Hot Side of Moen Single-Handle Faucet

"RicodJour" wrote in message
On Jan 12, 2:48 pm, frank1492 wrote:

Thanks to all for your ideas. I disassembled the faucet (Moen sink)
and inspected the cartridge. Clean as a whistle. My next focus would
of course be the pipes and the flexible connectors to the faucet, but
I think I will give it a rest for awhile.

Umm, I proposed you remove the aerator, not disassemble the faucet.
The aerator screen is where you'll find the stuff if there is any.

In his initial message, he said "Pressure problem is the same with and
without the aerator."