Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Lobby Dosser[_3_] Lobby Dosser[_3_] is offline

Default Belated Merry Christmas. Best Wishes For The Coming YearGiven the state of the economy, I'm betting a lot of Christmas gifts - came from your lathe(s) - and that you found being a Santa's Elf fun and satisfying. I hope the coming year is more pr

Given the state of the economy, I'm betting a lot of Christmas gifts -
came from your lathe(s) - and that you found being a Santa's Elf fun and
satisfying. I hope the coming year is more proseperous for all - and
more fun.

Back at you and a healthy New Year!

Have avoided doing a Natural Edge Bowl - until now. Rather than having
bark be the "natural edge", I went with the split wood face as the
"natural edge". Far more interesting, and far less apt to break or fall
off. And if some of the surface splits off - no worries - the whole top
is a "natural" split surfaces.

http://web.hypersurf.com/~charlie2/T...dJourney1.html

You're finding the Zen of your fingers, nothing 'artsy' about that!