Posted to alt.home.repair
Steve B[_10_] Steve B[_10_] is offline

Default cleaning out espresso coffee machine

"myfathersson" wrote in message
On Dec 24, 10:40 am, professorpaul wrote:
I have had good results using distilled vinegar.... basically acetic
acid.

but was the unit completely blocked as mine is? 'cos I am obviously
willing to try it, but it has never really cleaned out much for me in
the past when I have used it when I didnt have any of the citrus
stuff?

The suggested white vinegar is a very weak acid. You can also use it to
soak kitchen parts that have alkaline buildup, or spray and let it set on
faucets and such. Maybe your problem was using the "citrus stuff" in the
first place, and you've eaten your lines out already. Do you know what was
said in the directions? That always comes in handy in these situations.

Steve