Posted to alt.home.repair
Smitty Two Smitty Two is offline

Default bosch nexxt 500 washer door gasket (leak)

In article
,
" wrote:

On Dec 19, 1:24*pm, RicodJour wrote:
On Dec 19, 12:35*pm, "lana" wrote:

had a similar situation and the extended warranty took care of it.

any tips or info on how the gasket is replaced? just remove the spring
collar and then
what next?
did you observe how he did the replacement?

I normally watch repairmen, but I don't hover over them and I didn't
see the gasket replacement. *Sorry.

the ideal fix for a bosch dishwasher is replacing it.

I do admit they wash great but there parts cost a fortune
they break a lot few techs or companies repair them and repairs
dont last

The trash is their ideal home, last I checked consumer reports rates
them dead last for dependability............

What does CR say about Bosch ranges?