Posted to alt.home.repair
DGDevin DGDevin is offline

Default only Ni-Mh batteries, a better man than I

"john gurney" wrote in message

Just bought a Duracell battery charger yesterday for rechargeable AA and
AAA batteries. (model no CEF24UK)

The first disappointment was that it only charges *two* AA or two AAA at a
time. (usually chargers of this size charge four batteries at a time).

When I got home it specifically says in the instructions only to charge
Ni-mh batteries, and not any others.

So, there was nothing printed on the package stating what kind of batteries
the charger was meant for, or how many it could charge at once?

I have a Rayovac charger I selected because it charges NiCad and NiMH
batteries, and will do up to eight AAs at one time. But, you know, I read
the package.