Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Fabricating a sauna wood burning stove

rashid111 on Tue, 23 Nov 2010 05:23:38
-0800 (PST) typed in rec.crafts.metalworking the following:

Both enjoy the distinct technique of staying in till you can not take
it no more and then, running out buck naked and dipping into a ice-
covered lake or a snow drift . In the summer, you'd always have few
buckets of coldest water one can get. The thermal shock is most
beneficial to human body/skin & spirit

My main concern had to do with the water being splashed onto the
exterior and creating some rust. I guess I am being paranoid here and
having no paint is just fine

If the water dries completely (and quickly), it is not going to
get a lot of rust. But the issue isn't so much what you can see, but
the places in back and "underneath" where water can collect,
particularly between uses.

tschus
pyotr

--