T.

Default selling items at flea markets, and craft shows

Tue, Jan 20, 2004, 2:35pm (EST+5) (js)
asks:
Does anyone here sell things at craft shows, flea markets, etc as a
source of income, or as a source of funds for continuing on with your
addiction? If so, what kind of things do you make, what sells well, and
is it worth it? Are people attending these things willing to pay a fair
price for an item?

I've been considering flea markets. But, as I see it, you've
pretty much got to have two people - so one can take trips, while the
other watches the goods - toilet, snack bar, check out the rest of the
place, etc. I haven't found anyone for that yet. But, I think it'd be
a good place to sell.

I know of some people who make a substantial part of their income
that way.
They pretty much do it every weekend tho, and I don't think I'd care to
do that.

JOAT
You have two choices in life: You can dissolve into the mainstream, or
you can be distinct. To be distinct is to be different. To be different,
you must strive to be what no one else but you can be.
- Alan Ashley-Pitt=A0=A0=A0

Life just ain't life without good music. - JOAT
Web Page Update 20 Jan 2004.
Some tunes I like.
http://community-2.webtv.net/Jakofal...OMETUNESILIKE/