Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Looking For Discontinued Tile - Westminster F100

On Nov 3, 8:45*pm, "Larry B." wrote:
F100- Bright White Glossy 4"

Well, wasn't I surprised to go looking for some replacement tiles and find
that they had shuttered their doors in 2008.

Is there a cottage industry in discontinued tile and/or a clearinghouse
website for selling/buying odd lots of (discontinued) ceramic tile?

I am in Southern California and have made a few calls with no luck. Any
suggestions? Thanks

How many do you need? Have you taken a piece into some tile outlets
to see if you can get close? I'm thinking there are a lot of 4"
glossy white tiles out there. Depending on where the tile is you may
be able to find something close enough.

I find that what I see as flaws in homes is generally overlooked by
98% of the world. Tiling is one of those things. I take great pains
to try to achieve a uniform gap and straight lines in my tiling jobs.
I freqeuntly see other tiled spaces that just look shoddy to me but no
one else seems to notice.