Posted to uk.d-i-y
John John is offline

Default Getting hot water from shower to actually be hot

"Andy Champ" wrote in message
. uk...
On 26/10/2010 19:38, jgharston wrote:

Any advice?

Turn it half way and stick your hand under it. Then turn it up gradually
and feel what happens. Then report back!

Andy

Can you check the temp at a tap whilst the shower is running? You may be
'blaming' the shower when it is the boiler that is lacking capacity.

I have a Mira 415 and I needed to fit a flow reducer in the winter to allow
the boiler to cope - it was delivering 12 litres a minute and the boiler
struggled. It is now 9 litres a minute and it is fine