crk133

Default OT gloat =) possibly my lifetime gloat????

i am a bit disappointed, you guys are generaly being a bit too
pessimistic. but i wont let that get me down as i will be rididng in
a nice and shiny pick- up for years to come

Look at the situation from the parents-in-law point of view. Suppose

their
daughter and her husband are important to them. Suppose they don't

want to
go to a funeral because these important people were driving a

worn-out POS.
Suppose they're well enough off that writing the check doesn't affect

their
retirement.

that was their reasoning and that their parents did it for them. they
are generous and very nice people, they just wanted to help us out.

BTW, this bothered the h*ll out of me at the time. None of my

friends
families were able to do that. Everyone else was carpooling down in

their
semi-POS's.

that is why i will be driving it. my wife is still in school and most
of her friends drive cars that make our woody van look nice........

Have you no shame. This sounds nice but I know I would not want this
hanging for my head....

we did refuse most persistantly but they won after several days.

Since you wont be needing that old car anymore, why not donate it to
charity? http://www.donateacar.com/

i will look into it. we actually put off signing the papers until
tonight so the dealer can detail it.

Since no one else said it yet........ YOU TRULY DO SUCK!!!!!!!!!!

Yeh, nice gloat. Congrats.

thank you..that is all i wanted to hear

Does your wife have a sister?

yep, still in college though