The Davenports

Default OT gloat =) possibly my lifetime gloat????

Sounds great, but they have your balls in a vice for the REST OF YOUR

LIFE!
Can you hear it now?
wife: "Lets go on vacation with my mom and dad"
you: "I don't think thats a good idea"
wife: "its the least we can do, they DID buy you a new truck!"

No thanks, I like to buy my own vehicles and keep my balls in tact.

snippage about the in-law's buying a dude a car

Minor correction...they MIGHT have his balls in a vice forever.

If they do, chances are that they are the type of people that already HAVE
his balls there.

If, on the other hand, the in-law's are like mine, the gift would have been
absolutely string free. (And yes, that would be a drive-by)(no pun
intended)

If it had been my ex-in-law's, well, let's just say that I would not have
taken the truck since I like my balls right where they are.

And it's possible that they may just be spreading the estate before probate
can get its greedy hands on it, too.

Mike