???

Default OT gloat =) possibly my lifetime gloat????

Sounds great, but they have your balls in a vice for the REST OF YOUR LIFE!
Can you hear it now?
wife: "Lets go on vacation with my mom and dad"
you: "I don't think thats a good idea"
wife: "its the least we can do, they DID buy you a new truck!"

No thanks, I like to buy my own vehicles and keep my balls in tact.

"crk133" wrote in message
om...
situation:

1992 dodge caravan 260,000 miles breaking in nearly every way. friday
the transmission started going

solution:

mother in-law comes to visit. how many glaots start this way?????

tells my wife "we talked about it and we want to buy you a new car, do
you know what you want?".........and here we go......2004 silverado
extended cab 4x4 Z71 with towing and power package as well as the load
of other stuff......

i am soooo happy i can't beleive it!!!! oh and the other great part
my wife said to me "that is your new car its too showy for
me".......someone please wake me up...on second thought dont!!

i guess really it is only slightly OT gloat beacuse you can haul
lumber and tools right?

so we are off to buy it tonight =)