Posted to alt.home.repair
Jay Hanig[_4_] Jay Hanig[_4_] is offline

Default Harbor Freight Reviews

On 9/29/2010 11:42 AM, DerbyDad03 wrote:

I use one of these so I can move my trailer around wherever I am.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/ima..._otherviews_1?

I participate in activities where small enclosed trailers are the
norm. I always wonder why everyone doesn't replace their flat bottomed
tongue supports with the wheeled kind like the one above. They're
always struggling to move their trailers and are always asking for
help lifting the tongue, while I just roll mine around with ease.

I actually have one of those on my boat trailer. While it works pretty
well on pavement and concrete, it's not so hot on gravel, which is what
my driveway is. The problem is the wheel digs in.

The larger wheels on the trailer dolly don't have that problem.

Jay