Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.hvac,rec.crafts.metalworking
DerbyDad03 DerbyDad03 is offline

Default Harbor Freight Reviews

On Sep 29, 10:59*am, "amdx" wrote:
I'm careful about what I buy there but I sometimes will post a review.
Not so much to whine about how crappy it was but to share with others
how I adapted it to make it better. *It saves them some aggravation
and
I get some good ideas from other's reviews.

Here's one I wrote:
http://www.harborfreight.com/heavy-d...37510.html?p=2

* Hey I like that, I have a hand truck, I think I'll weld up a little
adapter to
clamp on my hand truck to move my trailer!

I use one of these so I can move my trailer around wherever I am.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/ima..._otherviews_1?

I participate in activities where small enclosed trailers are the
norm. I always wonder why everyone doesn't replace their flat bottomed
tongue supports with the wheeled kind like the one above. They're
always struggling to move their trailers and are always asking for
help lifting the tongue, while I just roll mine around with ease.

Of course, I also wonder why everyone doesn't have an E-ZPass. Did you
know that some states have 65MPH E-ZPass lanes? Man, those are sweet!