Posted to uk.d-i-y
David WE Roberts[_2_] David WE Roberts[_2_] is offline

Default Stereo plug coverters 6.3mm to 3.5mm

"Jim" wrote in message
On 13/09/2010 16:55, David WE Roberts wrote:
My Sennheisers unplug at the headphone end - do yours?

Thanks - nothing like posting that you can't find something to aid you
in finding it immediately afterwards.
I found a Grado extension at as couple of places, including
https://www.beststuff.co.uk/.
More expensive than the cheapest I found but perhaps it is decent
quality.

I don't think the cables unplug - I have a red (for right) and black
(for left) tag which fit into the body of the phones which could
conceivably come out with a sharp tug.
However without a very strong assurance that this was part of the design
I will not be attempting it ;-)

Heh. I did find this:

http://www.hifiheadphones.co.uk/senn...odid-1146.html

But it seems to be more expensive than the price you paid for the
headphones...

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...m=140451271162
Getting more tempting at £29.99...

[Not even bunny]