Posted to alt.home.repair
Nonnymus[_3_] Nonnymus[_3_] is offline

Default Subzero vs. GE Monogram Freezers and refrigerators

Any opinion on which would last longer and do a better job? We looked at
two homes: one had a freestanding Subzero freezer and beside it a separate
Subzero refrigerator. The other had the same thing, but GE Monogram. Both
had an icemaker in the freezer, but both just dumped ice into a drawer.
Why not an in-door ice dispenser like in our plain Jane GE refrigerator side
by side? Do the two premium brands last longer, do a better job, are more
energy efficient or . . . "why" are they considered to be a premium item?

Nonny