Posted to rec.woodworking

Default How to cut preformed countertops???

On Wed, 28 Jul 2010 07:57:40 -0500, "The Post Quartermaster"
wrote the following:

"Lobby Dosser" wrote in message

Box cutter and snap.

I've heard that a skilsaw was the proper method but I'm a bit uneasy
about that. I don't recall the box cutter method. I'm assuming you
score from the backside??? I'm going to make several trial runs on
some scrap. Usually when I do that, the tests are perfect and then the
real deal crumbles into a disaster. G

I think Lobby was funnin' the OP. One can't score and snap anything in
the shape of an ell.

--
It is pretty hard to tell what does bring happiness;
poverty and wealth have both failed.