Posted to alt.home.repair
Jules Richardson Jules Richardson is offline

Default septic drain-field caps

On Mon, 26 Jul 2010 13:10:44 -0700, harry wrote:
They might be hard to find in a few years time when overgrown.

Hmm, good thinking. Maybe I could sink some rebar next to them (so the
ends are a couple of inches below ground), so I could find them with a
metal detector later if needed. I've got a layout diagram (which came
from the company who installed the system in 2007) but I doubt it's inch-
perfect.

Ten caps sticking up in the front yard just looks ugly, never mind the
mowing factor. Three wouldn't be so bad :-)

cheers

Jules