Posted to alt.home.repair
Existential Angst Existential Angst is offline

Default Install bidet on toilet

"Jim Elbrecht" wrote in message
Smitty Two wrote:
-snip-

I confess to not understanding the appeal of a bidet. I think if I
needed one, what I'd really need is a shower.

I've got an arthritic back, and so far I haven't been unable to reach
where I need to, but I can definitely see where a bidet might be in
my future.

There are a variety of exercises and poss. even supplements that can help,
depending depending.
I make apparatus that deals with this kind of problem, for my own very dicey
back.

Also, they make inversion tables, that you may have seen on HSN, QVC, etc.
Very over-priced, you can find Weider's online for $99, I got one from Sam's
or Costco for $129, a while back.

This is not a rah-rah-rah hup-two-three-four let's-get-fit-and-have-fun
shpiel. There's some real biomechanics/physiology to this, that can really
help -- depending depending.
--
EA

Wash- and dry. 2 things I might not be able to do even in a shower.

Problem is, every time I try to test drive one of them on a display .
. . .g

Jim