Posted to uk.d-i-y
Nitro® Nitro® is offline

Default lightweight bathroom mirror to stick on tiles

"Tom" wrote in message
Hi All,

Does anyone know of a lightweight bathroom mirror to stick on tiles -
I know you can get mirrors that are professionally affixed to tiles
with glue like this but I wondered if there was a DIY solution - if so
where from? I don't want it to look too cheap.

Rgds, Tom

An inset mirror looks great, can be a bummer if it gets broken
though.

Drilling tiles is pretty easy, use a small drill bit to start and some
tape to stop it wandering, then work your way up drill bit sizes
until you have the right size hole. That's how I do it anyway, I
don't like to go straight in with a large drill bit as in the past it
has caused tiles to crack (dot and dabbed instead of an even
spread).

--
The man who smiles when things go wrong
has thought of someone to blame it on.