Old July 19th 10, 07:19 PM posted to uk.d-i-y
Scott M Scott M is offline

Default How to remove handle on bathroom sink tap?

Jim K wrote:

sounds interesting - can you describe plse?

Ooh, now you're asking me something. It was one of those "know it's
possible, do it, forget it" things! IIRC, the ceramic disc that rotates
can be realigned by 90 degrees. This then makes, of the pattern of holes
in the discs, what was open, closed and vice-versa. It becomes fairly
obvious when you've got it in bits.

--
Scott