Posted to uk.d-i-y
J. Tailor J. Tailor is offline

Default How to remove handle on bathroom sink tap?

I wrote:
This had occurred to me, but nothing happened when I gave it a quick
try. Do you think the join is such so the cap is the silver bit, or
does the cap have any of the gold rings too?

No matter. The Marigolds and the extra welly paid off. Yes, I am still
on topic. The whole handle pulled off with quite a bit of wiggle, as
Jim K suggested. It has Pegler imprinted on the inside of the handle
which confirms what I suspected.

Thanks to both of you for the help. Onwards now to the next stumbling
block. :-) No doubt I will return.

Thanks, Jack.