Posted to uk.d-i-y
Tim Watts Tim Watts is offline

Default Quarter round MDF?

Owain
wibbled on Saturday 10 July 2010 14:10

On 10 July, 13:31, Tim Watts wrote:
I'd like to make a really nice lighting trough, end profile roughly like:
Try to imagine the O represents a smooth curve from the horizontal to the
vertical. Horizontal about 4", vertical lip height about 1.5-2"
To be painted in white emulsion inside and out and run continuously
around the room.
I've got a feeling that something might exist, but I can't for the life
of me track anything down.

Pipe boxing, mdf or plywood.

http://www.pendock.co.uk

http://www.contourply.co.uk/

Owain

Wow. The 2nd link in particular looks nice. I could see some of the 5mm ply
being a strong possibility - nice smooth curve and dimensions that I think
I'm after...

Although I was going to leave some pipe drops to rads on show, I'm tempted
by this stuff - it looks pretty nice. Thanks!

Tim

--
Tim Watts