Posted to uk.d-i-y
Tim Watts Tim Watts is offline

Default Quarter round MDF?

Following on from the fluorescent lighting thread:

I'd like to make a really nice lighting trough, end profile roughly like:

Wall

| |
|----O

Try to imagine the O represents a smooth curve from the horizontal to the
vertical. Horizontal about 4", vertical lip height about 1.5-2"

To be painted in white emulsion inside and out and run continuously around
the room.

I've got a feeling that something might exist, but I can't for the life of
me track anything down.

Is there a product like this, or even just quarter round MDF that I can
joint onto a straight bit? I guess it will need to be 15mm or so thickness
to have the required stability.

Cheers
Tim

--