Posted to alt.home.repair
Harry K Harry K is offline

Default Install bidet on toilet

On Jul 6, 7:02*pm, Nate Nagel wrote:
On 07/06/2010 09:47 PM, Higgs Boson wrote:

Dunno if this went through. It's not showing up. Try again.

Looking for real-world experience installing a bidet on existing
toilet. *Basically, it's a spray nozzle attached to the water supply.
If anybody's done this, wd appreciate your sharing brand purchased and
if installation was complicated.

TIA

I've not installed one, but they're apparently popular in Japan. *Toto
is one brand that I've seen; the whole assembly just replaces the seat.
* Installation *appears* fairly straightforward; looks like just one
water connection and one power connection. *Japanese power is fairly
comparable to that of the US, so it's not inconceivable that you might
find someone importing them. *I find the thing fairly creepy, myself,
but that may just be because I'm not used to having little robotic
squirter things moving about under my bum.

nate

--
replace "roosters" with "cox" to reply.http://members.cox.net/njnagel

The Toto one is available in the US. I know of at least one person
with one. I didnt' get it when I changed the toilet to Toto.

Harry K