Posted to uk.d-i-y
TMC[_2_] TMC[_2_] is offline

Default Finding 70mm Skirting Trunking.

"Charles Fearnley" wrote in
message ...
Hi All,

Some time ago I installed about 4 metres of 70mm high x 20mm deep pvc
skirting trunking, with three internal compartments, to carry speaker
cables, cat 5, etc. This came from B&Q, and although expensive for what it
was, did what I wanted, and was a reasonable match for our (70s) wooden
skirting.

I now need some more, and B&Q (inevitably) have changed the type stocked
to a different design of 100mm type.

I've found the original (with some difficulty) at:

http://www.rehau.co.uk/building.solu...trunking.shtml

as the SL slimline range, and it's also (I think) referenced as
Hager/Tehalit elsewhere.

However, I'm buggered if I can find anyone actually selling it (esp in
small quantities). I've tried all the usual suspects, TLC, CPC, etc, and
every search combination I can think of.

Has anyone come across this, or a similar 70mm skirting trunking? Ideas
gratefully received, or otherwise I think I'm going to be making a recess
in the back of wooden skirting, and wondering how to fix it
semipermanently to the wall.

Thanks,

Charles F

Why not ring their sales office and ask?

Tony