Posted to rec.woodworking
Steve Turner Steve Turner is offline

Default sealing end grains on gate / compressor bleed out

On 06/23/2010 02:53 PM, cc wrote:
b) any suggestions on how to bleed out a 27 gallon compressor easily
when not using? I jsut leave it pressurized all the time, which I know
is not good for the tank or fittings? Valve is on the bottom, of
course.

How do you "know" this? I have a 60 gallon Sanborn that's 20 years old and it NEVER gets
depressurized, and it's never caused me a single problem.

--
What percentage of the driving populace do you suppose actually
understands the rules of engagement at a four-way stop?